Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Everyday activities





Everyday activities (en español/in Spanish) (en français/in French)

Hello! My name is John. I am going to tell you about my everyday activities, that is, everything I do during the day.

Morning time.
I wake up at 6 in the morning, and then I get up. I eat my breakfast. I drink orange
juice. After that, I brush my teeth and I take a shower. I dress up. I put things in my bag and get ready to leave my house. At 10 a.m. I arrive to my office. There, I begin working. I drink coffee. I write a report.

At noon, I talk with my boss.

Afternoon.
At 12:15, I call the secretary. After that, I work at my computer. I read a report. At 1 o'clock I take a break, and eat my lunch. After that, I send messages. I make calls. I organize my desk. At 5:30, I leave my office.

Evening time.
At 6 p.m., I arrive home. I listen to music. I watch TV. I read a book. At 8 p.m., I
eat my dinner and drink some tea. After that, I brush my teeth. At 10 p.m. I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment